Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday...

I have to start a new tradition on here. I'll be hopping onto the bandwagon and joining other bloggers in sharing a few tidbits about me. So....



{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
My husband, Mike, with our son wrapped in a Moby wrap. I can't pick just one!

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
My wedding favor was a CD. I listen to that in the car once in a while.

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Cinnamon. Especially on porridge.

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Don't judge - Christian Rock.

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
JFK's Inauguration. 

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
Nursing, with a concentration in obstetrics and pediatrics (neonates.)

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
The UEFA finals. 

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic. Ever since I tore my MCL and ACL, I can't handle a clutch.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Yes. A little too much so, actually.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Yes. In the Azores when I was . It wasn't huge, but it was enough to keep me from going back the next summer. I got over it eventually, and went back at 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment