Friday, March 11, 2011

What's up for the Weekend?

Today, I am super excited that Hubster has the day off. We're going to get some things done in S's nursery and grab some necessities at Michael's craft store (because I am obsessed). Once we get all those things done, we're going to spend most of the day at the hospital with baby. We might even go for dinner out tonight. It'll be a treat.

Tomorrow, I'm going shopping for some things with my mother and then visiting S with her. After my husband gets home from work, we'll go back together to spend the evening there. He's getting more attentive to us, and we find he spends most of his awake time in the afternoon/evening, because that's when he is used to having us there.

I have my cousin's daughter's First Communion invitations to finish. They're pretty complicated pocketfolds that I was crazy enough to make myself. They're worth it. Madison is awesome.

Sunday, there are no plans made yet. I assume we'll just... hang out at the hospital! He's a fun kid to be with. What's on tap for you this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment