Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back in the day: BBMak

Today, a few of my online friends and I had a poll about music, concerts, etc. I was excited to see that one of these friends saw the band "BBMak" in concert. Really. Had she not mentioned them, I would've forgotten all the join that band brought me. From their cameo appearance in "On the Line," that D- movie featuring Lance Bass and Joey Fatone to their days opening for NSYNC themselves, they lit up many ladies lives for a few weeks. So... I looked them up on wikipedia. Their single "Back Here" made it to number one in the US on the adult contemporary charts!

That video shows me why I love late 90s pop music: BBMak, Mandy Moore, 2/5's of NSYNC! Which brings me to my next argument. Why did Lance rap in that song? He totally doesn't pull it off. And why didn't Joey Fatone get more solos with NSYNC? He has an amazing voice!

Off to download some NSYNC, Mandy Moore and BBMak.

No comments:

Post a Comment