Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here's to the memories!

What better a way to look back and remember what happened in life than by reading it with your own words? No one will be able to share how I feel about a certain situation better than myself. Despite being excited to start my own blog, I am also apprehensive. I don't in any way promise to be entertaining, but that's ok. I can at least try!

How did I come up with the name? Well... We have a preemie. When I say "we" I mean my dear husband and I. Our son, S, was born January 28, 2011 after we lost his twin 7 weeks and 3 days before on December 7. S is now at 32 weeks gestational age, but his actual age is 5 weeks and 4 days old as of today. He's had his hurdles, but our faith will see us through! He's never going to forget his twin brother - he was given his name as his middle name.

Since our wedding in June of 2010, we've been through a lot and it's clear that we are a good team. We don't doubt that more difficult situations may come our way, but we've gotten to know each other far more than many married couples ever do in just 8 short months. Through adversity, we become stronger. I'll be sure to update this blog as soon as I can find more time. Off to put together a crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment